On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, Tim Chevalier wrote:

> On 2/9/08, J. Garrett Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It looks like:
> >
> > http://darcs.haskell.org/non-negative/
> >
> > might be what you're looking for, but I haven't tested it, so others
> > may know better.
>
> Thanks, I installed that.

I'll upload them to Hackage soon.

> I notice, though, that if I type "runhaskell Setup.lhs configure", I get:
>
> Configuring Haskore-0.0.2...
> Setup.lhs: At least the following dependencies are missing:
>     event-list ==0.0.5,
>     midi ==0.0.4,
>     markov-chain ==0.0.1,
>     non-negative ==0.0.1,
>     shell-pipe -any,
>     fps -any,
>     hosc -any,
>     hsc3 -any,
>     supercollider-ht -any
>
> which is certainly quite accurate, since I don't have those libraries.
> But if I just do "make ghci" without doing the Cabal thing, I don't get
> any warnings in advance.

That's unfortunately true. The README is from the time before I extracted
parts into separate packages. How can I make GHCi work without repeating
dependency information from the Cabal file in the README?

Also - you can eliminate the SuperCollider dependencies if you don't need
them, because Haskore depends on some intermediate state of the
SuperCollider interfaces.