On 24 Apr 2009, at 2:13 am, John A. De Goes wrote:

Let's turn this around. You invest 4 months of your life coming out with your own experimental Haskell compiler designed to easily test new language features. Then a bunch of ungrateful wretches on Haskell Cafe demand that you stop distributing your compiler until you have full support for Haskell 98. :-)

Do you think that's fair?

No.  I for one haven't done that.  I've thanked them for it;
I've downloaded it to learn from; I just can't use it.  (It's
not just n+k that's not implemented yet.)