Unfortunately I think 4 man years is definitely below the minimum of the guesses I would get if I would ask the people in my group ;-}

 Doaitse

On 23 apr 2009, at 16:13, John A. De Goes wrote:

Let's turn this around. You invest 4 months of your life coming out with your own experimental Haskell compiler designed to easily test new language features. Then a bunch of ungrateful wretches on Haskell Cafe demand that you stop distributing your compiler until you have full support for Haskell 98. :-)

Do you think that's fair?

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-BRAIN, Inc.