On 2/6/11 4:53 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
On 7 February 2011 08:12, Alexey Khudyakov<alexey.sklad...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Also there is a container-classes package which provide set of type class
for containers.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/container-classes

Don't use that package: it's broken.  I did start on a re-write that
works (and there are similar libraries around that I believe do work),
but gave up because it was a) too fiddly, and b) I decided that the
use case I had for them wasn't worth it (as it would just make that
library more complicated and difficult to use, possibly also less
efficient).  If anyone wants it I can certainly send them what I've
got though.

Any chance you could push a 0.0.0.1 version which tells people this, so that they know to avoid it?

--
Live well,
~wren