The last I read about Haggis was that it would be ported to ghc-2.xx
and be involved in the ghc / hugs integration.

Is this port still in progress or was it abandoned ? Personally I had
been happily anticipating the completion of the port, since I used
Haggis in the past and was rather impressed. I have not been writing
GUIs lately, but the need is bound to arise eventually, and I always
thought Haggis would be available for this purpose. I do not want to
use Fudgets or TkGofer etc - I want to use Haggis!

Tim

T.R.BARBOUR                             Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Computer Science
The University of Melbourne
Parkville, Victoria 3052
Australia