Jan Skibinski wrote:
>         Any good idea? First prize: a bottle of something good. :-)

In C, I've sometimes added in the memory location of an arbitrary
variable, just for good measure. But that's not quite as secure in an
open source environment. (Maybe not even that secure in a closed source
environment.) Probably not as good as the entropy daemon, anyway.

I believe that the P3 chips come with a noisy diode built-in,
specifically for the purpose of generating random numbers. You might try
to find a way to access that little gizmo. (Assuming that you're running
on a P3.)

- Michael Hobbs