From: Sampada Sinha <drsampadasi...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 6, 2015 8:44 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Regarding: No FieldMap_Magnitude in lifespan dataset

Dear HCP team members,

We are trying to do structural and resting resting state analysis using data from lifespan project. Since the usage of HCP pipelines (https://github.com/Washington-University/Pipelines/wiki/v3.4.0-Release-Notes,-Installation,-and-Usage) is for example data set we get the following error after 40 mins of running Prefreesurfer analysis:

Cannot open volume /home/xxx/xxx/xxx/HCP_data//LS2001/unprocessed/3T/T1w_MPR
1/LS2001_3T_FieldMap_Magnitude for reading!

For reference when I looked up for the same volume in folderT1w of example dataset it had a FieldMap_Magnitude file but the same file of fieldMap_Magnitude file is not there in T1 or T2 folder of the life span dataset. Can you please let me know what should I do to get the HCPPipelines running again for the downloaded data from the lifespan project??

Will appreciate any input.

Thanks and regards,

Sampada

--
Sampada Sinha
Post-doctoral associate

​Interest: Neuroimaging, DTI, rsfMRI, tfMRI​