From: Dr Sampada Sinha <drsampadasi...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 6, 2015 11:07 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Fwd: Regarding: No FieldMap_Magnitude in lifespan dataset

Many thanks Michael for your reply! Pardon me since I am new to the HCP analysis, you mentioned about using a pair of SpinEchoFieldMap scans for correction of T1 and T2w scans. Does that mean I make change to the PreFreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh (since thats my launch script here)? In the script in the MagnitudeInputName and PhaseInputName do I change it to NONE and in the SpinEchoFieldMaps do I change the script to
${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/unprocessed/3T/T1w_MPR1/${Subject}_3T_SpinEchoFieldMap_RL/LR.nii.gz?
What do I write in DwellTime??

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards,

Sampada