Hi HCP-users,
I would like to draw an roi on the surface in native space and then after
obtaining those coordinates, convert that roi to functional space for later
processing in SPM. For example, I would like to draw an roi that
encompasses the voxels the hand notch of primary motor cortex. Then I would
take those those coordinates, and convert those positions to voxel
locations for use in SPM.

After reading the documentation I am not sure what the correct way of
drawing this kind of roi is. I am aware of the Create Roi section in the
tutorial, but I have no borders and I assume there must be a better way,
similar to how one can draw in freesurfer or suma.

Thank you for any suggestions,
Regards,
Patrick