Hi Michael,

Thanks! So currently, the 2 available parcellation schemes are the
Freesurfer Desikan-Killiany (aparc+aseg.mgz) and Destrieux
(aparc.a2009s+aseg.mgz) in the structural extended preprocessed/T1w/mri
folder? Im presuming these are in the subject's T1 individual subject
space.

Are you aware whether these parcellation schemes are already available in
the MNI standard space? The goal is to parcellate the functional BOLD data
(which are currently in MNI standard space; Ie in the FIX extended package,
the MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_LR/rfMRI_REST1_LR_hp2000_clean.nii).
Or alternatively, if you could point me to where the volumetric functional
BOLD data in T1 space is (I cannot locate it in the FIX extended package -
this only seems to have func already normalized to MNI), I could directly
apply the aparc+aseg parcellation (that's in T1 space) to this.

Thanks,
Joelle