We’ll have a multi-modally based parcellation for the MSMAll CIFTI data soon.

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Jennifer Elam <el...@pcg.wustl.edu<mailto:el...@pcg.wustl.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 3:51 PM
To: 'Joelle Zimmermann'
<joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com<mailto:joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>>, "Harms,
Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: 'Greg Burgess' <gcburg...@gmail.com<mailto:gcburg...@gmail.com>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] ROI parcellation

We have not distributed the Gordon et al. parcellation in any of the released
HCP data yet. There are CIFTI surface-based parcellations available in both the
Group Average and Connectome Workbench datasets available on the HCP project
page in ConnectomeDB: https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_900 as
maps in the RSN-networks.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii file – the 7 and 17 RSN network
parcellation from Yeo et al., JNP 2011 and the RSN network communities from
Power et al., Neuron 2011.

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>
el...@pcg.wustl.edu<mailto:el...@pcg.wustl.edu>