Hi Michael and all,

My goal is to use the aparc+aseg (in MNI from the standard Structural
package 100307/MNINonLinear/aparc+aseg.nii.gz)as a parcellation for the
volumetric 4D FIX extended clean data that's in MNI
(100307/MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_RL/rfMRI_REST1_RL_hp2000_clean.nii.gz).
However, the aparc+aseg and the fMRI volumetric 4D data are of different
dimensions and resolution.

I'm assuming that the warp was really done in the same (MNI) template, but
that the aparc+aseg parcellation was not resliced to match the 4D
functional data?

Is there another aparc+aseg that's of dimensions matching the volumetric 4D
data (in MNINonLinear) that can be directly overlaid?

Thanks,
Joelle