De : Glasser, Matthew [mailto:glass...@wustl.edu]
Envoyé : 12 octobre 2016 20:19
À : NEUROSCIENCE tim <tsc...@mst.edu>; Jean-Francois Cabana
<jfcab...@outlook.com>
Cc : hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Objet : Re: [HCP-Users] get ROIs average

The aparc file is indeed a surface only file.  This is not a recommended
cortical parcellation.  I recommend you use this one:

https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/RVVG

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:08 PM
To: Jean-Francois Cabana <jfcab...@outlook.com<mailto:jfcab...@outlook.com>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] get ROIs average

That error actually means that the grayordinate space isn't the same - either
there is no volume data in one of them, or medial wall masks weren't used, or
the ROIs were different, or...

I'm not familiar with a dlabel form of the aparc file, but as the filename
suggests that it is surface-based for cortex, you should be able to use
-cifti-parcellate to do what you want, followed by -cifti-convert -to-text to
get it as a text form.  The output of -cifti-parcellate is a parcellated cifti
file, which also contains the metadata required to display the area averages as
patches of color on the surfaces (and in volume if there are volume parcels).
The -cifti-parcellate command is a bit more forgiving in that it should work as
long as the surface resolution and volume space (if the dlabel has volume data)
are matched up.

Note that if the dlabel file does not distinguish between left and right
labels, then the parcellated output for areas will be averaged across both
hemispheres.

Tim

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Jean-Francois Cabana