Dear list,

I downloaded the analyzed 3T HCP fMRI task-data. In the cope* subfolders I
can find the outputs of the contrast calculation,
e.g., Zstat1.dtseries.nii. However, I do not see beta estimates for each
regressor. Do I miss something or they are just not included in the
analyzed archive. If the latter is correct, should I download non-analyzed
data and run the analysis myself? What is the simplest way to to that? The
only instructions that I found are from the last year course, and I am not
sure how valid they are:
https://www.humanconnectome.org/courses/2015/exploring-the-human-connectome.php
 https://wustl.box.com/shared/static/0vcsqc0yg3ncqmirryyxpgsiqhxww659.pdf

Probably someone can post more recent instructions from the last month
course.

Many thanks for the help,
Vadim