Hi,
You’ll have to be more specific, as there are different “HCP Protocols” that
you could be referring to — e.g., what we used for Young Adults on the custom
Connectom scanner; what we used for the “Lifespan Piloting” on the custom
Connectom scanner; what we used for "Lifespan Piloting" on the Prisma at CMRR.

Please indicate exactly which protocol you are looking at, and where you
obtained it.

The TR for the dMRI of the Young-Adult HCP on the Connectom scanner was
minimized within the context of the MB factor, voxel resolution, and max
b-value of those particular scans.  Other protocols, with differing MB factor,
resolution, and max b-value have also had their TR minimized for that
particular scan.

If you are looking for a directly importable protocol on a Prisma scanner, see
here:
http://protocols.humanconnectome.org/CCF/

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders