You just go to file menu open file and change to different file types.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Osama Abdullah <osama.abdul...@utah.edu<mailto:osama.abdul...@utah.edu>>
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 8:34 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] hcp_fix and correlation maps

Exactly Matt, in principal what you explained below is what we need. The
wb_view only accepts spec or scene files (unless I am misunderstanding) and not
sure how to build or properly add dyconn layer, dtseries, projecting onto
cortical and subcritical ROI layers or grayordinates. We are still novice with
the wb_view functionality so excuse us.

Best.

Osama

Sent from my mobile phone

On Apr 6, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Glasser, Matthew