Hello,

I recently tried to transfer my EBS volume to Standard bucket for cheaper,
more long-term storage but was met with the following error:

The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please
use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256.

I originally created a spot instance with EBS volume attached using the
NITRC-CE HCP v0.44 AMI (indicated by the connectome wiki), but I noticed
there's a more recent v0.45  that was uploaded in January 2018.

Is the authorization error I'm getting due to the environmental settings of
v0.44 and should I be using v0.45 instead?
Please advise. Thank you!