They are in ${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/MNINonLinear/xfms

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Claude Bajada
<c.baj...@fz-juelich.de<mailto:c.baj...@fz-juelich.de>>
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:50 AM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Extracting Thalamus Brainordinates

Thanks Tim and Ely,

This is helpful.

Tim, I think I prefer your second suggestion (using the standard cifti
MNINonLinear group definition). I need a one to one correspondence between
every point in the thalamus across individuals and to a template thalamus. The
reason (and perhaps I need to go into more detail of what I hope to do) is that
I would like to perform tractography seeding from every voxel (independently)
in the thalamus and then be able to project any statistics that are derived
from those tracts back onto the thalamus itself. I would like the
correspondence from beforehand since I would like to do all the projections
directly onto the template thalamus in MNI space. I also do not really need
native voxels but only a centroid coordinate for each template voxel in native
space; since I use mrtrix for my tractography.

I am also looking for the subjects' atlas warpfields but cannot seem to find
them could you point me in the right direction/directory?

Cheers,

Claude