Dear HCP experts,

This is Meizhen Han from Peking University.

Thanks for releasing the 7 fMRI tasks written in Eprime software used in Main
HCP. I downloaded and run them on the Sinorad fMRI Stimili System in our lab. I
find there is a slight difference between the actual time duration and the
theoretical time duration calculated by task design. In addition, according to
the related articles published by HCP groups, the scanning time for each task
is a little longer (several seconds) than the theoretical time.

I’m wondering whether did you encounter this slight delay in your experiment
and data analysis, and how did you deal with it.

Any relevant information would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Meizhen Han
PhD student
Center for MRI Research
Peking University