Hi Greg,
Thanks a lot for your reply. To express my question clearly, I compared the
time points when cues appear in WM task. In the following table, the actual
time points extracted from the EVs of sub 100307 are shown in the first column,
and the corresponding time points in the second column are calculated by task
design (based on the block duration and fixation duration decribed in paper).
There are slight delay in every block, and the delay will accumulate to several
seconds at the end of task, which is the same in my experiment with HCP tfMRI
Eprime program.
I guess the time error comes from tiny delay in each trial because the time
mode of some stim slides are "event" mode, which will not compensate the
“SyncSlide.OnsetDelay”.
I'm wondering whether it is matter if the task programs are used in different
labs and the "OnsetDelay" in different labs are a little different. For
example, there is around 5 sec difference in total time of WM.
I want to seek your advice on this matter. Any relevant information would be
very helpful. Thanks a lot!

--
Meizhen Han

PhD Candidate