Hi Matt and Michael,

Thank you both for your helpful replies.

If I wanted to back-calculate the original mean of the rfMRI image after bias
field and Jacobian correction, do you know what the appropriate files would be
to do this?

Looking at the HCP data/intensity normalization script, I wasn’t exactly sure
what the file names would be for the following:

1. Input rfMRI (pre-Jacobian/Bias Field correction)
2. Bias Image
3. Jacobian Image
4. Output rfMRI (post-Jacobian/Bias Field correction and global intensity
normalization, but before any temporal processing)

Presumably once I have these, I could do some simple algebra at any given voxel
to find the global mean used in the intensity normalization.

Thanks,
Erik