Can you give some specific examples including file names?

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Cathy Chen
<c...@alumni.princeton.edu<mailto:c...@alumni.princeton.edu>>
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 3:15 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Converting greyordinates to

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

Is there a way to convert greyordinates (such as the system used in
subject-specific parcellations in the July 2017 release) to the system used in
other nifti files in the HCP datasets (such as the processed tfMRI data in the
1200 subjects release)? I would like to use these two datasets together, but
have had trouble mapping them to each other.

Sorry if I missed this in the documentation or elsewhere!

Best,
Cathy