From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 at 3:53 PM
To: "Jayasekera, Dinal"
<dinal.jayasek...@wustl.edu<mailto:dinal.jayasek...@wustl.edu>>, Matt Glasser
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "Dierker, Donna" <do...@wustl.edu<mailto:do...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Debugging IcaFIxProcessingBatch.sh

This is the first problem I see in the text you pasted in the email:

Mask and image must be the same size

This looks like it will happen whenever your T1w and T2w are not 0.7mm, as it
specifically uses a 0.7mm mask.  Someone else (Matt?) will need to say how this
is supposed to work.

Unfortunately, what I recommended was only for solving this error (and related):

flirt: symbol lookup error: flirt: undefined symbol: dgesdd_

I was hoping that the earlier errors were caused by a similar undefined symbol
error that you hadn't seen.

As for this one, for some reason hcp_fix asked for the ancient behavior of
/bin/sh at the top of the file, rather than /bin/bash:

/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: 171:
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: [[: not found

Tim

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Jayasekera, Dinal