This is the first problem I see in the text you pasted in the email:

Mask and image must be the same size

This looks like it will happen whenever your T1w and T2w are not 0.7mm, as
it specifically uses a 0.7mm mask.  Someone else (Matt?) will need to say
how this is supposed to work.

Unfortunately, what I recommended was only for solving this error (and
related):

flirt: symbol lookup error: flirt: undefined symbol: dgesdd_

I was hoping that the earlier errors were caused by a similar undefined
symbol error that you hadn't seen.

As for this one, for some reason hcp_fix asked for the ancient behavior of
/bin/sh at the top of the file, rather than /bin/bash:

/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: 171:
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: [[: not
found

Tim