Hi Edgar, Andrew and community

Quick update. I have created a small script as a sample to upload
product (services), that you can run it against a GNU Health 3.2
server.

You can find the script, a README and a sample csv file on the default
(development) branch

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/tip/tryton/doc/samples/interfaces/products

Similarly to the lab interface sample, the idea is to have them as
reference and enhance them in upcoming versions.

Best
Luis