For whatever it's worth, according to the Yiddish wikipedia entry (http://yi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%A1%D7%9C%D7%91), it's spelled ברסלב but pronounced Braslev. (under dot), בראסלעוו.

Jasmin

Joseph Galron-Goldschlaeger wrote:
Well, I personally would go with Braslav (I had an unvocalized serial in hand and I could not find it because I was looking under Braslav. It also did not have the Hebrew script title in the record (LCCN 2001-208266).

We also have the subject heading Bratslav Hasidim (sh 85016498) and Bratslav (Ukraine) with x-ref. from Breslav (Ukraine) - [no x-ref. from Breslev)

I don't know if in Yiddish it appears as ברעסלעב or בראסלאב or ברעסלאב or just ברסלב

Yossi