Now I finally got the sqlite database initialized.

sqlite> .schema
CREATE TABLE Version (number REAL);
CREATE TABLE Principal  (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,   principal TEXT UNIQUE NOT
NULL,   canonical INTEGER,   entry INTEGER);
CREATE TABLE Entry  (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,   data BLOB);
CREATE TRIGGER remove_principals AFTER DELETE ON Entry BEGIN  DELETE FROM
Principal  WHERE entry = OLD.id; END;

But it seems that all the different values like expiration time and so
on are alle lumped together in "data BLOB". That kinda makes use of a
database that one can query with SQL not very useful. I had hoped
to be able to write select queries for principals that expire soon
and such stuff. Well well.

Harald.