Have I got this right?
1. Does write_dump(context, s, database, current_version) always write
a comptele dump no matter the value of current_version?
2. Does write_dump(context, s, database, current_version) only use
current_version to set the version of the dump?
3. I's named "send_complete", but what does it need the _two_ version
send_complete (context, s, database, current_version, oldest_version)
What does it use "oldest_version" for?
* If the current dump has an appropriate version, then we can
* break out of the loop and send the file below.
if (ret == 0 && vno != 0 && st.st_mtime > initial_log_tstamp &&
vno >= oldest_version && vno <= current_version)
It would be nice to get a better explanation what this is supposed to
do. I don't get it from the comment.