I'm trying to install Guix SD on a Gigabyte GA-41M-ES2L running
libreboot. Grub recognizes the usb stick and shows the menu entry "GNU
with Linux-Libre 4.5 (beta)". Linux seems to boot, but the computer
resets pretty soon. Even using a serial cable I can't see any error message.

The last line displayed is "[    0.208002] .... node  #0, CPUs:
#1". The full serial log (including libreboot) can be downloaded here:

The linux boot starts around line 1276.

Trisquel GNU/Linux using kernel 3.13.0 and Parabola GNU/Linux using
kernel 4.6.4 boot without problems.

I also tried to boot the Guix SD installer using the Parabola kernel.
That kind of "worked", as I was dropped into a guile prompt with a
backtrace, but no reboot occurred.

Any help is appreciated.