I'm wondering if there's not something being lost in the verbal exchange. If
you're talking about a bare surface (no foil or tape on the board) of styrofoam
rather than polyiso, that completely explains the non-stickiness.

Just asking...

Cheers,
Steve
--
I thought it was pretty good, but athletes don't think about history when
making history. They think about what they're doing, and that's how it gets