UnLurk( );

(Semi offtopic)

> Haha, what a coincedence, McAfee just sent me a warning concerning a new
virus

Do you use McAfee? Bad juju, the FBI is releasing a virus called Magic
Lantern, that infects by E-Mail. MSNBC confirmed it, McAfee is in line with
the FBI, saying that their products will not scan for it, and if it does
detect it, not tell the user about it. Thiss tells me one thing. they have
to weaken their search algorithm to hide it, meaning that other viri can
slip past if the writer is smart enough to make it fit the signature.

This virus inserts a backdoor into your windows machine, and installs a
keylogger, the FBI can see any keyboard input, meaning passwords,
pre-encryption plaintext, etc. I advise everyone to be very careful about
McAfee and other scanners who fall into line, because this could be a
potential hole if someone modifies ML to suit their tastes, and/or,
discovers the backdoor's port and password...

http://www.msnbc.com/news/660096.asp?cp1=1 relevant info.

Lurk();