> I don't think you have a hope of matching up indexes in the BSP file with
> anything that exists while the game is running.

Eep.

Can anyone think of a way I could keep a key/value pair read from the map
and an entindex (from wherever, probably a message from the server)
associated with each other? Actually, if entities aren't reordered when the
map is loaded (they all spawn in the same order they are in the map)
couldn't I search for the ents server-side, send all the entindices over in
a large message on player connect, and then loop through the map on the
client and match up keyvalues to the entindices in the same order as the
message?

-James "Corvidae" Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Administrator, Wavelength Forums (http://www.planethalflife.com/wavelength)
Co-Leader / Coder, Underhive (http://www.underhive.com)