> Now I am getting an access error, strange thing is the only thing in the
> stack window is SW! 043442f7(). I don't get this when using swarm or hldm
> maps...I think that stack windows is hiding something.
>
> Jeff.

Perhaps there is an entity in the Counter-Strike maps that also exists in HLDM
but has different key/values and that's causing your crashing problem.

Try putting some debug code in DispathSpawn() to print out the classname of the
entity that is being spawned.  Maybe the last entity spawned it the one causing
the problems.  Or maybe not!  :)

Jeffrey "botman" Broome