I was an original Qoole purchaser back a few years - used it for Q1 & TF
mapping.  I loved it EXCEPT for that exact error you mentioned.  Drove
me so crazy having to "fix" maps all the time.  I chucked it and went
"standard".

Kuja wrote:

>Even tho valve just released the new version of WC (valve hammer) I still
>like to use a little program called QOOLE. Theres just one problem with it,
>and thats the fact that it rounds floats when it saves to .map so you get
>leaks D:. Good news is, they released the source. I was looking for someone
>to help me update it to *workable* condition. Thanks. -- Kuja

I think...I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check. -M.C. Escher