I see two potential problems with the way you're spawning the entity.  First,
you're using GetClassPtr() to create an instance of the CBreakable class.  Most
other places in the SDK where an entity is created use the
CREATE_NAMED_ENTITY() macro to instantiate the class.  Second, you should call
DispatchSpawn() instead of calling the CBreakable's spawn function yourself.
Take a look at CBaseEntity::Create() or CMonsterMaker::MakeMonster() for other
examples of how entities can be created by other entities in the SDK.

---Reedbeta