-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cortex
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Strange HUD Class error

Hello,

I had a similar problem with a class derived from CMenuPanel. If I set
nothing to the new member, it crashed. If I set normally its value, it
no longer crashes... Try to set its value in the VidInit function (you
must initialize your HSPRITE in VidInit or Draw but not in Init)...

Just a thought because your problem looks really strange ;-(

      - Cortex : mapper & coder www.hlalbator.fr.st