> However, KeyValue still isn't being called and the
> GetClassPtr function is still being skipped over. So
> it was a map problem masquerading as a code problem.
> Oh that tricky MSVC!!! :)
>
> I suppose I'll just let it go on doing that, although
> I suspect when the keyvalue data actually becomes
> important I'll have to look into it. Ah well. Thanks
> all.

I am assuming that you mean that keyvalue is not being called for entities you
create with GetClassPtr ... else this is meaningless and I should not be wating my
own damn time! ;)

I believe that keyvalue is only called for map based entities, i.e. those placed
in a map by a mapper. Needless to say that if you are using GetClassPtr to create
an entity, then it is not map based and therefore keyvalue will not be called.

Jeff.