Makes me happy I bought my Mac and am switching to an all MAC network,
better OS and hardware.  Can't beat it =)

The Palladium is public by Microsoft however MS employees decided it would
be fun to release other details such as the "trusted code" part which means
microsoft checks anythign and everything before its runtime, this infact
won't be practical and no Intel nor AMD will go with it because Intel has
already slapped their sales of their pentium 4's by stciking with Rambus.
Going with a (illegal) software/hardware standard will be the final step in
destroying their company.  Yes I said illegal because it is as that project
tramples upon every privacy rights and MS knows all too well about
anti-trust laws *wink* which are directly violated with non-commercial
developers.

As they MS exec said, its a drawing board project and its already under
federal investigation by the DOJ so its only a matter of time before this is
amended to yet another indictment of MS employees.  I personally am glad I
went to Apple, much better product and ive had no problems since.  Don't
bash apple until you've actually tried their products too. =p

Anyway, I want to hear form Eric Smith on the WON situation as its only
rumors right now unless there is an official press release on this matter.
The temporary fix works but im curious to know why it caused such a
comotion.

-iggy