haha, you switched to apple

you must enjoy not being able to do anything with it :) and dont tell me
im wrong, i have several macs at the office running the latest os-x,
they cause me so many headaches cause all the mac software is so badly
written... it's ridiculous.

-av

Aaron Kalin wrote:

>Makes me happy I bought my Mac and am switching to an all MAC network,
>better OS and hardware.  Can't beat it =)
>
>The Palladium is public by Microsoft however MS employees decided it would
>be fun to release other details such as the "trusted code" part which means
>microsoft checks anythign and everything before its runtime, this infact
>won't be practical and no Intel nor AMD will go with it because Intel has
>already slapped their sales of their pentium 4's by stciking with Rambus.
>Going with a (illegal) software/hardware standard will be the final step in
>destroying their company.  Yes I said illegal because it is as that project
>tramples upon every privacy rights and MS knows all too well about
>anti-trust laws *wink* which are directly violated with non-commercial
>developers.
>
>As they MS exec said, its a drawing board project and its already under
>federal investigation by the DOJ so its only a matter of time before this is
>amended to yet another indictment of MS employees.  I personally am glad I
>went to Apple, much better product and ive had no problems since.  Don't
>bash apple until you've actually tried their products too. =p
>
>Anyway, I want to hear form Eric Smith on the WON situation as its only
>rumors right now unless there is an official press release on this matter.
>The temporary fix works but im curious to know why it caused such a
>comotion.
>
>-iggy

---------
[DRP]Avatar-X
SillyZone Homepage: www.thesillyzone.com
SillyZone Forums: forum.thesillyzone.com
My Homepage: www.cyberwyre.com