what was the point of this little rant of yours? everything you mention
is also possible on the PC... the PC manufacturers simply don't force
you to use it.

besides, any idiot with a stopwatch can see that a lower-end PC runs
faster than a brand new high-end mac, sure maybe their processers can
 do a lot of gigaflops but they sure don't use them wisely.

-av

---------