Make sure that iuser1 is 3 bits in delta.lst. The old spectator mode
had you specify it at 2 (so you can only have 4 possible values, you
need a couple more as the values go up to 6 with new spec modes).

Stupid high level languages making us forget the basics *grumble*
*grumble* :)

Once I worked that out, mine started working.

Pat 'sluggo' Magnan
Tour of Duty Mod
http://www.tourofdutymod.com