> www.nofadz.com/blackened/hltuts/rescale.html
>
> I wrote that a long time ago, it covers pretty much all of your
> problems, bowever there are some extra stuff I had to do
> later to fix a
> few other issues; but I can't quite remember what I had to do.

Actually, I did everything in that tutorial (thanks for writing
it, btw) and it worked except for the problem with not colliding
correctly with the monsters (or other players).  World collisions
worked just fine.  Then while trying to fix the problem with the
player-monster and player-player collisions, I ran across the
mail in the archive from Robin Walker at VALVe mentioning the
bug in GetHullBounds (the values not getting copied into mins
and maxs since there is not an operator float * in the Vector
class).  After fixing that, the world collision
problems appeared.

Jim