Manip is a moron. Stan covered it pretty well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stan Bubrouski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Re: HL2 Source Leaked

Manip wrote:
> I do feel sorry for valve and I can't even imagine what is going on in the
company right now. But from a development point of view I really hope the
HLDS source has been leaked, it will give us the opportunity to develop the
type of server we have always wanted but never had. It will allow us to link
into something better than Vac and to improve the half-life experience.
> --

No it won't.  That source is stolen property of Valve
Software L.L.C. and if you distribute it or modify
and distribute it you are contributing to the downfall
of Valve and of HL2.  And more than likely you will
face civil and legal charges.  To clarify it is not
ok to have the HL2 source at all, and frankly posting
about having it is a bad idea.

-sb