I managed to extract the files within the counter-strike.gcf file. I would
like to use the galil and FAMAS weapon sprite for my mod and so happens that
the two sprites appears to have CS:CZ weapon selection too. If I'm not
mistaken, I think it's 640hud17 and 640hud18.

Question is, am I allow to use it?

Because as far as I know, CS:CZ models, sprites, sounds or anything which
belongs to it are not supposed to be used as it is copyrighted. But I
extracted this file from Steam, owned by Valve. So I would like to double
check.