You don't know Alfred? I would think that you'd have your agreement with
whomever coded CS:CZ in your office on what you, Valve own and what they
company that made CZ owns. (Since if they made it off contract from Valve
wouldn't you own it?)

Which then wouldn't it follow the SDK agreement that says that mod devs can
use any original code/models/sounds/textures/etc made by Valve? (Like the HD
Pack included with Blueshift which I seem to remember was asked and affirmed
as usable/packageable with external mods)

Ugh- I have a headache now >.<

~