Er, isn't it part of the Microsoft C Runtime Library that contains standard
C library functions such as printf, memcpy, and cos?

Michael Shimmins

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Banfield
Sent: Saturday, 5 June 2004 8:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Weird missing dll error

Not quite, its the runtime for VS .Net ( the original version ) compiled
files.  Looks like one of the dlls you're using was compiled with VS
.Net or one of the ms command line tool packs.  The simple fix is to put
msvcr70.dll and msvcp70.dll in the same dir as the hl executable.

Ben