To be clear: The per-entity gravity mentioned below only applies to
entities with movetypes that are simulated by the game (e.g.
MOVETYPE_STEP, etc)

For anything MOVETYPE_VPHYSICS, you run the Havok code for gravity (in
vphysics).

The only in-between case is players - where you have to do both or
change the player movement code to use only one of the systems (you can
do whatever you want here in your mod).

So, for MOVETYPE_VPHYSICS entities you can simply add a controller to
them to get whatever gravity you'd like.  There's a built in controller
that gets put on everything by default.  But you could write your own
gravity controller and then do:
pEntity->VPhysicsGetObject()->EnableGravity(false);
To turn off the default one.

To write the controller you should just use something like the constant
force controller.

Jay