You need to downgrade to SP5 and get the processor pack from MS's site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg Reno [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 5, 2005 3:15 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Problems building with Visual Studio 6 SP6

Has anyone been able to do a build with Visual Studio 6 Standard Edition
with SP6?  I've converted the .sln files to .dsw using prjconverter, and
have everything cleaned up except one error I can't get past:

C:\PD\src\cl_dll\game_controls\spectatorgui.h(122) : fatal error C1600:
unsupported data type

line 122 in spectatorgui.h(client code):

 MESSAGE_FUNC_PARAMS( OnTextChanged, "TextChanged", data );

I've seen postings about using SP5 and the processor pack, but it looks like
there could be problems using the Standard edition.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Gregg Reno