-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 11:28 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] HL2DM SDK in January or February?

The code for HL2DM won't be until February at the earliest. I am
interested as to why people want it. It doesn't contain anything more
that the current SDK.

The only real difference is has some HL2 weapons predicted (the current
SDK has all its weapons predicted also) and it has a some more examples
to work from. If you want to make a HL2DM clone or get more examples
then it will be useful, otherwise...

- Alfred