-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: 18 January 2005 18:55
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] HL2DM SDK in January or February?

We will be releasing a basic bot API for plugins (with a very simple
example). We have also extended the IPlayerInfo structure to return more
data about player. You should use the
IServerPluginHelpers::CreateMessage() function to communicate with end
users from a plugin (oh, and we added a DIALOG_ENTRY message type that
lets you prompt a user for input).

- Alfred